DOC NO. 20031101/OFFICIAL/DATED:11 MARCH 2020
Security Policy Statement
SinFooTech Pte Ltd is committed to protecting the company’s employees, properties, information, and reputation from potential threats in the course of our conduct of business.
Activities carried out at SinFooTech Pte Ltd must adhere to the points stated below:
• All employees and contractors must always be aware of and take responsibility for the security aspects of the company’s business activities;
• Where relevant, risk assessments and threat assessments should be carried out on a regular basis
• The principles of security should be seamlessly interweaved into all business activities
• All security measures and procedures should be reviewed from time to time to ensure continued relevance in light of operating circumstances that may change from time to time
• To safeguard the company and its stakeholders’ interests, appropriate contracting and termination procedures for stakeholders in a binding agreement with the company must be established and enforced, and training shall be carried out where necessary to ensure that the company’s security policies can be securely upheld
• All security incidents, such as breaches and any irregularities, should be reported immediately. All necessary remedial actions should then be taken to rectify the issue(s) at hand, and recorded down also for future verification and learning purposes
The Security Policy has been reviewed and approved by SinFooTech Pte Ltd’s Directors, and will be reviewed and revised where necessary, from time to time.
Version 2 (11 March 2020)
JONATHAN NG WEI SIANG
11 MARCH 2020